How high can a retaining wall be built? This question comes up quite frequently when homeowners are looking to control a backyard full of rolling hills so they can have a lawn area, an outdoor gathering space or a flat garden. Retaining walls are a perfect solution for taming those steep slopes into an attractive living space. A stacked block, timber or stone wall creates a natural looking appearance that blends in with the environment while also improving the overall curb appeal. Ultimately, the maximum height of retaining walls in Clinton County, IN will depend on a few different factors,... View Article
Categories for Retaining Walls
November 2, 2018
- What’s the Difference Between Concrete and Paving Stones in Clinton County, IN?
- How Tall Can I Build My Retaining Wall in Clinton County, IN?
- When Is the Best Time for Soil Testing in Clinton County, IN?
- What Is the Turnaround Time for Soil Testing in Clinton County, IN?
- What Is Soil Testing in Clinton County, IN?